Friday, September 21, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my professional blog. I am a software developer spending much of my time currently within Microsoft SharePoint. I have been doing SharePoint administration and development for a little over a year now, having started on SPS2003 (albeit, very little work in 2003) and now working within MOSS2007. I have created this blog in an effort to record various problems/issues/bugs/"features" that I come across while working.

I am not claiming that these are best practices or the only way to do things. If you have a better way to solve any of my problems, I would be more than happy to hear them.

Some things I anticipate to cover:
  • SharePoint (administration and development)
  • InfoPath 2007
  • Web Services
Several general disclaimers:
  • For all posts, whenever I refer to SharePoint, I am talking about MOSS2007. If I ever need to talk about SPS2003, which I doubt, I will explicitly call it by that name.
  • Please do not attempt to correct my posts based solely on grammar/spelling.
  • When appropriate, I will attempt to provide useful screen shots of the errors I receive and the steps I took to fix them.
  • [Reserved for future disclaimers]
Thanks, and enjoy!
--andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment